Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 15, 2010 Looking Back

It's been almost a month since Steve And I finished our cross country ride.Looking back at what we have accomplished I find it hard to believe what we did. I'm still thinking about all we have seen, and all the people we met in this beautiful landscape we call our Country and home.As my life goes on I'll still picture the sites I've seen,and more important the people that put the magic I felt into each and every day.One thing I know for sure is that my live and my feelings about people and places will never be the same....Ted

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ted, what a wonderful accomplishment. I stand in awe. It's been very interesting to check in occasionally and see your progress. Congratulations!

    Thanks, to Buffalo Bob Casale for doing the updates.

    Roger Whitaker

    ReplyDelete